Sunday, September 20, 2009


OK - a week ago tonight Susie was crappin' herself about surgery and getting ready for a bowel prep. Too much information? Now, she is doing great! Had a minor slip up by not being totally compliant about her meds, but, my friend Eider who is a physician clipped her lugs and got her back on track - thank you!
Had a good weekend. Chris & Lottie stopped by for a visit to see how Susan was doing - they really care about her. Great Kids! Chris is 40 now - maybe I should stop calling them kids.
Steve & Sheri also stopped by with baby Alexis - she is such a good baby! Susan can't pick her up yet because of the surgery - it's killin' her!
Me? - I am old, cranky and I have a nasty case of bursitis in my knee! I don't mind being cranky, but the other two suck!

Pic is Susan doing recovery on the balcony.

No comments:

Post a Comment